Thursday, September 14, 2017
Parents! This year’s main fundraiser is the CAMP ROGERS FUN RUN!
This 9-day program kicks off with a Pep Rally on September 5th. Students and families will then gather pledges for every lap your student runs (30-35 laps), and we’ll celebrate at the Fun Run on September 14th. The pledges support our big goal of raising funds toward academic enrichments and campus improvements to benefit our students.
Students will also experience an amazing character theme, CASTLE QUEST! an English castle theme all about being brave and living with character. On their quest to regain Bravemore Castle, students will learn the “SIX VIRTUES of a TRUE HERO” from a cast of colorful characters.
How are the pledges used?
Last year, the funds raised from our Boosterthon Fun Run were used to:
- Provide programs, such as Dinosaur George, High Touch High Tech science for each grade, Day of Drumming, and author visits
- Purchase new iPads for classroom use
- Purchase new bells and tables for Rogers Ringers
- Renew the Texas Garden
This year, we hope to raise enough funds to support the following school needs:
- Provide additional school programs, as we do each year
- Purchase art supplies to support projects for all grades
- Purchase soccer goals for the new turf field
- Purchase picnic tables to enable students to do more work outside on fair-weather days
- Continue to invest in technology for the classrooms and computer lab
How can I help?
Register on funrun.com on September 5th.
Connect to sponsors—friends and family who can donate to help our school.
Cheer on your child!
Come to the Fun Run on September 14th!
Collect! Pledge money is due one week after the run. Checks are payable to Rogers Elementary PTA
Thank you for your support!